Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blogging about biology...

Another week another blog...

This weekend I enjoyed some time outside and I was not shoveling! I was actually putting together my new grill!


I also took in a ball game at the old Fenway park! (well that was Monday but it was my extended weekend.)

It is amazing how your body reacts and feels when you spend some time in the warm sun! I felt energized again after the long frosty winter. 

Also this meant some more activity in the yard. I looked at the plant that we decided was not a crocus (which are already gone) again and it started to bloom. I did a whole bunch of Googling and still cannot identify it.

I know it is not:

Crocus
Tulip
Azalea
Pansy
Daffodil

I thought it was a Clivia Miniata but that grows in the southern hemisphere and in warmer temps. 

Anyone have any ideas?







4 comments:

  1. those are some cool flowers no idea what they could be looks similar to the ones you posted last week, thats also a very nice grill! its supposed to be 80 out on wednesday use it then !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very pretty. They are hard to identify maybe when they are in full bloom it might be easier to find out exactly what they are. It kinda looks like soap wart.

    ReplyDelete